Thursday, November 6, 2008

DANGIT!!!!



This is Owen's new word. He says it a LOT. I wish you could hear him saying it, though. It blows my mind that his southern accent comes out so often when neither of his parents have one.
So- anyway....I am saying Dangit because I forgot to post yesterday. I challenged myself to post every day this month and I screwed it up within the first week!

I came around the corner the other day to find Hazel making "Cat cupcakes"





"Try it Carly!"


Then she ended it with a big hug! Isn't Carly such a lucky cat?!?!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweetie. i didn't know you had a cat.

Nicole said...

How cute! And I didn't know you were doing the 30 day challenge (did you say it and I missed it!?) You can just post twice in one day to make up for it. We won't tell. :)

ucmama said...

That is much sweeter than what my kids would have considered cat cupcakes...

The Allred Family said...

I love your goal of blogging veryday. But what makes you think we want to hear from you every day!?!? JUST KIDDING. I love hearing from you and LOVE your blog. So cute. I know what you mean about the dang it thing and the southern accent. For some reason, it makes everything kids say sound worse.

Paige said...

LOL! Carly doesn't look like she feels very lucky.

Anonymous said...

yes she is!