Thursday, January 10, 2008

Spell Check

So....I was talking to Meredith today and telling her a funny (but old) story about Owen. Some of you have already heard it, but here's a quick recap. We were in the store and all of a sudden Owen yelled "Give me a juice box beeatch!"

Meredith laughed hysterically and said "You have to blog that" which then caused a huge debate (between me and everyone I know) about how to spell biatch. Beeotch. B-otch. Biotch. Beahtch? Bee-outch?

Who knows? Either way....CAN YOU BELIEVE HE SAID THAT?!?!?! Apparently he heard it on Zathura (which I am pretty sure Daddy let him watch without asking me). So- apparently that movie should have a parental advisory...don't let your kids watch it or they will humiliate you in public. Thank you Zathura for teaching my child to say beeeiiiaahhtttcchhhh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaa! Too bad you already posted something else b/c I'm not sure anyone saw this one. You may be able to change the post date on it some how. Not sure though. Hilarious

sondra german said...

omg i would've fallen over laughing! that's what's fun about NOT having kids... i have no idea how i'd feel if MY kid did it... but it's funny as all get out to hear YOURS do it! lol

Paige said...

I still don't think it's as funny as my friend Hali's 3 year old little girl telling another kid at preschool to "stop the f-ing merry-go-round" so she could get on. It is pretty dang funny though.

Teresa said...

Kudos to you for being able to laugh at this incident so soon after it happened! I would have been mortified. Only recently did Matt and I decide that we should probably be more careful about the way we verbally flirt with each other. I'm kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop on that one...

Jenn aka boysmama said...

What is it with that word?? Shawn was chasing the boys around with a towel (snapping them of course!!) and Auston ran by him and yelled...BIATCH!! (that's how I spell it!! tee hee). We both just looked at each other (as he's still running away) like...did he really say THAT?? lol

Oh and I do stand to scrap. :)