Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dream Dog


I have been asking Nathan for a Yorkshire terrier for about 4 years. I just think they are the cutest little scruffy dogs in the world. Well- some friends from church asked me to dog- sit for their teeny little 4 pound yorkie (Chloe) and I am pretty much in love with her. She is so precious and sweet...and she has a broken leg which makes me love her more. Little do they know that they will come home to painted toenails and a pink studded collar (not to mention the fact that I plan to carry her in my purse everywhere I go). :)


Anyway- I am loving having her here and I think it is good prep for Nathan. He rolled his eyes when I told him I would be watching her, but after about 15 minutes he was cuddling with her on the bed and laughing at everything she did. He admitted that she is adorable and I can tell he loves her! HA! Trickery.

7 comments:

Aunt Sarah said...

Awww...she is soo cute!

Nicole said...

My parents have a Yorkie! They are pretty cute!

Danielle said...

If you do convince Nathan to let you have one in the future - make sure to really investigate the ancestors - my sister-in-law just got one - being told it would be 4-5 pounds - we saw it at Christmas - at 6 months old she is already 12 pounds and quite a nightmare! But even the bigger ones are adorable! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

adorable!!!! and a broken leg too? How can you not love her?

Paige said...

She's so cute! Hopefully the babies won't strangle her or something!

Tracy said...

She is so adorable ~ I can't get over the cast! We have an 80lb rotten housedoggie Lab ~ Bo Glover. I think it would be fun to carry around a teeny dog but would be afraid they'd potty in my purse!

Thanks for coming over to "the crazy side" - it is about time!

Teresa said...

Cute doggy! I investigated getting a Norfolk Terrier (think Toto), and found one local for $1,500, and it was a 1-1/2-year-old that was finished breeding. A new puppy would be $3,000! Hope Yorkies are more affordable. Maybe Chloe will win Nathan over!