Thursday, September 3, 2009

Owen's latest accomplishments...i


He's my first child, so I have no idea if this is late or not, but Owen finally learned how to ride his bike. It kind of took us not ever mentioning it and pretending not to care. It also helped that the boys across the street who are 3 years younger than him already knew how. Positive peer pressure. Sorry it's so dark- it was late.





And here he is playing one of his latest piano pieces. Once again, crappy recording....but you get the idea. I just can't get over how grown-up he seems lately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so grown up. Such a boy with all his silly faces too! Love him.

Paige said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe how big he is! I love these, thanks for posting them even though they made me want to bawl hysterically. (I'm also extremely exhausted)

Suzanne Barker said...

I was 5 when I learned how to ride a bike! I'm sure he is right on time, whatever time that is!