Monday, March 9, 2009

La Familia

This weekend my aunt and cousins came to visit. They drove all the way here from East Texas, convincing me that they must REALLY love me. We laughed a lot and learned a few things about each other. The visit was way too short (considering I hadn't seen some of them for almost four years), and it was hard to pick a highlight of our visit. It was a toss up between our scenic trip to Sedona and Hazel's scary, screaming fits. The only reason I chose Sedona was because I didn't have any pictures to document Hazel's episodes.


My sweet cousin Jennifer and her daughter, Jordan (sweet baby cousin)
Yipee!!! Sedona, baby!


The whole crew



Partners in crime

The Church on the Rock

Jennifer looking sad to leave. :(


We miss them so much, and I'm sure they are desperately missing Hazel's tantrums.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous! Looks like y'all had fun. Love that picture of Owen. What a stud! Can't wait to see you...Hazel tantrums and all!!!!

Anonymous said...

They're not tantrums - they are 'physically expressed episodic repressed energy'.

When this phenomenon occurs, it is wise to stand clear and hold your breath - lest you yourself experience a transference of the same.

Paige said...

Oops- you're right, but I think Pale is funnier.

I've always been told it was Billie Gene. I guess I could be wrong! Okay now I'm going to go back and read this post so I can comment on it.

Paige said...

Ugh, I am so jealous! No one ever comes to visit me!!!

I feel like I don't even recognize Owen anymore- he is so big!

I can't wait to see you guys- ONE WEEK!!!

Nicole said...

What a fun visit!

auntoni said...

Lindsey juggled the challenges of kids in cars, lunch at Sonic & tricky mountain roads to provide a picture-perfect day at Sedona. But All 3 DAYS AND NIGHTS of our visit with her family were wonderful! XOXOXauntoni

The Allred Family said...

That church on the rock looks space-age freaky. what the heck religion is that??? You're coming soon....YEAH!!!