Thursday, January 22, 2009

Word Verification

Am I the only one who has completely gotten used to these things?

When I first started with my blogging obsession, I had to squint to pick out each letter of the "word" and then slowly peck it out on the keyboard, double & triple checking to make sure I got it just right.

Now I read these things like they are real words, and my fingers fly over the keys like they are a part of my lifelong vocabulary.

OVARAPLE!

SPHANTSI!

PSAPWAU!

BILMETIL!

YACHFUS!

GOHENDES!

They are dear friends to me. I find myself relishing the pronunciation of each clump of letters and wondering what their definition might be were they real.

6 comments:

Jerry said...

sphants is the sound that is made when you step on a bunch of ants.

The Allred Family said...

you are a B-R-A-T!!!!!!!! I do not only comment on your blog when I want you to look at mine. You re such a liar!!! Serioulsy Lins??? That's so false. I have explained this many times...but for the slow, I will again. I DO NOT HAVR A COMPUTER. I use my mom's. Therefore, I cannot strategically plan when I comment and post. I know it's cool to comment at a different time when you post(what the heck is that?) but.....I usually do it at the same time.

Jerry said...

Claire is suffering from OVARAPLE...Inflamation of hormones caused by eating fruit!!

Dionne said...

Wait . . . I don't get it. Are those just mis-spelled words because you can't type?? I don't get it! And thank you for all of your lovely comments on my blog! You boost my self esteem!

sondra german said...

yeah i don't get it either!

about your name... oops. so so sorry... i've got you, lindsey, and another friend, lyndsay. it confuses my simple mind. seriously, i had a feeling i misspelled it and meant to check it, but forgot. my bad. how about you get one free sAndra... deal? ;)

Teresa said...

What a good attitude you have. They annoy the heck out of me, but because I love you I muddle through typing one out each time I go to leave you a message. (Now come leave me one! Donrimo!)