Sunday, August 24, 2008

Prayer by Hazel:


"Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you for our church. Thank you for our family.

Thank you for the prayers that Jesus gives us.

Thank you for the hearts that Jesus gives us to be friends and love each other and not pinch each other or hurt each other and not get out of our beds.

Bless the lightning not to come anymore and bless us to sleep good and have a happy family...home evening.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."


Do I laugh or cry? :)

6 comments:

EmmyMo said...

You cry because you're so happy!

ucmama said...

a dinner time prayer...

"Please bless this nasty food that mom made so it won't make me throw-up."

Unknown said...

that is adorable. I love the sincerity of her prayer!

Anonymous said...

so cute! That picture even looks like her.

Danielle said...

you do both - I do a lot of laughing and crying at the same time with my kids! How sweet!

The Allred Family said...

urrr.....both! :)