Monday, June 30, 2008

Owenisms (again)

He always has something interesting to say.

Yesterday he asked me "Mom- do raindrops come out of buckets or do the clouds poop them out?"

A few days ago, we were walking across a parking lot and when he saw a car coming, he put his arm across me to make me stop. I instantly teared up at that one. He DOES care about me!

Owen had a HUGE breakthrough at swim lessons. He does not like to go under water without holding his nose, but by the end of one lesson, he was doing a butterfly stroke with his face under the water across half the pool! I was amazed and so proud. It's so fun to see him growing up and letting go of his fears. Unfortunately, I am the unprepared mommy who didn't have a camera. But it was exciting all the same!

3 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Yeah, I am surpirsed Owen didn't just let you go (and get run over) in the name of freedom!!

Anonymous said...

awesome job Owen!!

That kid has one crazy imagination.

Rebecca said...

poop them out??!! what are you teaching him? I mean, come on!!