Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tattle Tales

I have SO much updating to do! And Nathan promises that he will put some pictures up from his trip to China...as soon as he wakes up.

I am waiting for pictures to arrive so I can post about my lovely trip to Georgia. But I do want to share what Hazel told me about spending the morning with her Daddy today.

"Mommy- I kept calling Daddy and he just said to me 'Go watch T.V. on the couch!' because he thinks he is the boss of the whole house."

She did a pretty good imitation of his sleepy voice, too. She's a talented tattler.

4 comments:

The Allred Family said...

That is a talent!!! One that I am sure mothers appreciate, right??? Glad you are finally posting. By the way, I found your pink hair tie thingie....I will spend my precious, rare as ever money to send it to you.

Paige said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paige said...

HAHA! That's great. I love it. As far as the creeper, I don't really want to repeat what he said, and honestly, it didn't even make sense, but I will say it had to do with ejaculation. Gross, right?
And yeah, if we had a bat, there is no doubt Steve would have put it to good use if he had found the guy. But it was dark by the time I got home, and I didn't even get a look at the guy's face because I was avoiding eye contact, but yeah- Steve was pretty much shaking with rage. Kinda makes me feel loved in a weird way! Haha.

Teresa said...

Nathan is taking a very long nap. We want pictures!