Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Day (or so I was told)

My kids were so cute today. I just had to make them reenact this song. :) They are carrying in a new purse for me filled with sweets and some new books to read! Such a thoughtful gift. Too bad I will be exchanging the purse since I wasn't in need of a piece of carry-on luggage. I would prefer something that doesn't present the danger of me losing a kid inside of it. haha. But it's the thought...

And they even cooperated for a picture with their mommy. What angels. Do I look like a statue here or is it my imagination?

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family. Hope you each had a wonderful, pampered day!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love the song...and then the arguing as SOON as it's over. Made me feel at home :)

Danielle said...

No you don't look like a statue - just photo-shopped in! Glad you had a good mom's day. -Dani

Teresa said...

You don't look like a statue. You look gorgeous (as always)! I still need to watch the movie...

Anonymous said...

such a cute picture, and that video is precious!!! Can't wait...2 days!

The Allred Family said...

You don't look like a staute. You just look like someone who's never handled children adn you are just waiting for them to get off!! HAHAH! Just kidding. I wouldn't of even noticed if you hadn't said anything and I disagree....:) lOVE YA! See ya soon

Paige said...

This pretty much made me cry. I guess it's cause I miss them so much :( But seriously, that was so cute, and I don't think you look like a statue!