Monday, January 21, 2008

Not So Scary Movie

Disclaimer:
This post is in no way an opportunity to make fun of my sister...ok- it is a little bit. But that is not it's main purpose.

Meredith told me that they rented a movie called 1408 and her strange husband wanted to watch the trailer before they watched the movie. Well, Meredith was so scared by the trailer that she made Jon-David return the movie. So I thought "I HAVE to rent that movie!" I like to be scared, but "scary" movies these days just don't seem to be scary! Nathan and I watched 1408 tonight and just looked at each other at the end like "What the crap?!" It was just weird and spastic.

Give me an hour of recorded 911 calls if you really want to scare me. There are just too many things in real life to be scared of for me to be scared by Jon Cusack spinning in a circle with a look on his face like he just rode a really good roller coaster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! So it was dumb?
Sad, I'm such a wussie, or woosie, however the heck you spell it. I can't help it, that kind of crap just spooks me out.

sondra german said...

i wasn't entirely impressed with how they turned a short story into a feature-length film... i thought the short story was great, though.