Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Share and share alike


Got this from a blog that got it from another blog. It totally reflects my feelings after seeing all our pictures from GA:




Wonder Woman
Yesterday we had our family pictures taken. I was a little surprised to see the out come. It seems that my inner view of myself has been skewed for quite some time. This is how I envision myself...




It turns out I actually look a little more like...



It's funny how a few innocent pictures take the wind out of your oh so confident sails.
So I have officially started a diet today. Expect me to be grumpy for the next month at least.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

so true, so true, so true. Not about YOU, I mean, ME!!!

The Allred Family said...

i look like that too. I need to just look at real pics of myself everyday so i can stay motivated. Dang....I am a chunk. BTW, I think you look great. I was thinking you had lost weight when I looked at your GA pics.

bandanamom2 said...

Let me just say that in a certain kind of way, the second wonder woman looks nicer. I mean really, which one would you rather hug? I think chubby wonder woman might make me feel more secure as she was rescuing me with her lasso. You know what I mean? Just sayin'. You def. look more like wonder woman number 1, but I think I'd rather be rescued by wonder woman number 2. Hell, I wish I had the confidence of Wonder Woman #2, I mean look at her OWN that outfit. I can't even wear that with my arms.

I heart ya!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

hee hee! i know, right?