Monday, February 1, 2010

isms

"Hazel...how did your face get so cute?"

"Cause I smile so much all the time"

__________________


I found some weird, pink, thick, dirty, rubbery stuff on Hazel's dresser and asked her "What IS this?" (in disgust)
"It's some stuff from the rug"
"What rug?"
"The rug on the playground." (I guess some kind of foam pad on their playground at school)
"Why is it on your dresser?"
"Cause I love it- it's my favorite thing in the world!"
(thoughtful pause)
"Just kidding. It's not my favorite thing in the world...ice cream is."

7 comments:

Eve said...

ha ha

The Allred Family said...

i HAVE MISSED YOUR BLOG. GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK!

Rebecca said...

where have you been???!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL at that last one. HILARIOUS. Please keep posting??? Even though I talk to you practically everyday, I still need this blog!

Lindsey said...

Listen people- this random need to remember (through my stuffy headed fog) something precious my daughter said does NOT mean I'm "back". This blog thing was overwhelming me. :)

sondra german said...

whatever... you're so back.
about baby names... jillian is super cute, isn't it? i think hazel is probably the best name i've heard in forever. i fell in love with it when you first told me her name. however it's kind of being used. ;) i like clara too... it's on my name list because it's one of my grandmothers' names, but justin doesn't seem really giddy about it or anything.
feel better.

sondra german said...

i like ruby...
mabel, not so much.