Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stinkin' Cute

We interrupt the much anticipated (boring) travel log to bring you this special guest appearance by Sleeping Beauty.

Hazel loves dressing up. I'm assuming most little girls do. This is her one and only dress-up costume, but that doesn't stop her from getting excited every time she puts it on. This time she added wings, blue "Cinderella" earrings and lots of bling to the ensemble and then asked me to take a picture.







Here is a close-up of her make-up. When she wants to wear make-up she smears her lip gloss all over her eyes and cheeks and lips. It's quite becoming.

After her photo session, she ran into my room to look at herself in the mirror and proclaimed,
"HOLY COW! I am SO stinkin' cute!"

And her latest quote that took me by surprise "Mom. Your hair is WAY too brownish. You need to get more sunshine."

4 comments:

sondra german said...

lol... you need more sunshine!

Anonymous said...

she is so YOU! that last picture is just a mini Lindsey if I say so. :)

Christie said...

I agree with Meredith, she is absolutely your Daughter! I can so see you saying "i'm so stinkin' cute!" She's great!

Nicole said...

Love her!