Saturday, May 2, 2009

Country Club Ward's Got Talent

We had a talent show for our combined activity last Tuesday. I was SO impressed with everyone- especially since I practically forced them all to sign up. We did have a LOT of people not show up, and a couple backed out at the last minute, but for the most part everybody got up on that stage and did something, and they were all really good!

We had a skateboard performance, spray paint art, raps, piano, sculpting, guitars and singers, carwheels, a trumpet, bells, and other things I'm sure I'm forgetting. This WONDERFUL couple (the Tanners) brought all our necessary equipment and practically ran the whole show for us! What lifesavers they were! Without them, it would have been even more unorganized. I really had no idea what I was doing.

Anyway- I'm so sad Cynthia got around to posting this before me, but I have a whole different audience, so I am going to post it as well. Not to play favorites, but these two girls wrote an original rap and I just thought it was so hilarious, I had to share. Presenting Melanie and Rachel....enjoy:


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Sorry, when they brought that video home, I had to post it. I'm glad you made all the girls participate. It's good for them (although I'm sure Rachel and Mel didn't need much coaxing!)