Saturday, May 9, 2009

If you have a few minutes....

Have you seen this movie?



If not, go rent it right now. Anyway- the moment in the movie that he realizes he might lose his wife and unborn child, a Kate Bush song plays. This Woman's Work. Holy beautiful. This song is just so darn cool, but I happen to be not too fond of Kate's voice. She's like Bob Dylan- a writer...not a singer.

Anyway- this was already posted on my Facebook page, but I will share it here, too. That's how obsessed I am with this girl's voice and this group. I just can't stop listening to them. I think they are so unique and fun. It's a crappy recording, but I still love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen that movie. I thought I had, but I think I'm thinking of a different one. I'm definitely going to go rent it this week!!

sondra german said...

i've gotta rent it too, never seen it!

okay that ensemble is just phenomenal! beautiful voice! i might as well give up singing now... what's the point with people like that around! lol

Danielle said...

Always has been one of my very favorite movies!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

okay, that movie looks hi-larious! love the voice, who is it exactly?