Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reunion- part 1


Nathan RUINED my post by posting it before I was done. He claims that I fell asleep while waiting for all my pictures to upload, then he asked me what to do and I told him to post it. He made up this entire conversation we had and even convinced his sister to lie for him and corroborate his story.

oh well....

So- this is the first post about our trip (which hasn't ended yet- we may never leave Georgia). It was so great to have all the siblings together. We figured out that it had been almost 5 years since we had all been together at the same time. How sad is that?! We had a couple of trips down memory lane and all met our new cousin/nephew Kyle.



Uncle Chris and baby Kyle

I was in LOVE





Kyle's preciousness


Avery and Hazel were inseperable. They wanted to dress up as princesses almost as soon as we walked in the door. Every morning, the first words out of Hazel's mouth were "Can I go see if Avery is awake?" Usually she says "I'm hungry!!!" so this was a pleasant change.



Hazel helping Avery put on her shoes.


I got to spend an afternoon with my BFF, Summer. We ate at Waffle House and got pedicures and shopped at Swoozies (sp?). It was heavenly.


And Owen was thrilled to see Mason for a brief moment when Summer dropped me off.


In the evening, the kids turned into zombies watching Disney movies...

And the boys played ping-pong
Tyler was happy the entire time (as usual). You will see lots of pictures of that boy smiling. He is the sweetest baby! Here he is performing the chicken dance for us (with a little help from his daddy).

More to come.....

7 comments:

sondra german said...

all great pics... that video is just precious. :)

Teresa said...

I'm so glad that you got to make this trip. I don't have family in Georgia, but would love to go back to visit friends. I miss that place more than I ever thought that I would! Fun pictures. I'm glad you had a good time.

The Allred Family said...

cute pics. So that man child at the bottom must be Chris's little guy??? He reminds me so much of Owen. I was soooooooooo fun to see you. And as usual, way too short of a chat.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

so, do you think your pictures are so cute that they don't necessitate words??? loved seeing you again!

Paige said...

LOL! I had to watch that video again even though I think I have already watched it five times! I love when Chris does that Grover voice. I'm sad- I miss everyone so much already! :(

Danielle said...

Are you still here? It looks like you had a great time - thank you SOOO much for coming to Terah's viewing. It meant the world to me to see you. I wish we could've seen each other more. Travel home safely...or just move here...we miss you!

sondra german said...

well ruined or not... looks like you had a blast.

i hope you plan to blog about the trip home (and how you're home 3 days later than planned)...

my word verification... epipbphr... that's how epiphany was SUPPOSE to be spelled.