Friday, January 30, 2009

Nutella

I don't want to compete with Dannii, who REALLY likes to blog about Nutella, but I just have to post this. I finished off a jar of Nutella tonight (my ONLY reason for talking myself into going to the grocery store), and threw it in the garbage. Now- the Nutella jar does not go in the garbage until I have licked it clean.

Apparently Hazel did not approve of the "clean-licking" I had done, because 30 minutes later I caught her licking Nutella off her fingers and face. That's right- she had sniffed it out and removed it from the garbage to finish off what I left. I've created a monster!

8 comments:

Christie said...

OK, I had to ask Craig what Nutella was. I've never heard of it and he quickly informed me that it's not pronounced NOOtella! He said it's worth digging out of the trash. LOL!!

Oh, BTW my word is scrizam... it's what Captain Marvel says when he's been drinking too much.

Lindsey said...

hmmmm...I TOTALLY pronounce it Noo tella. How does he pronounce it?

Anonymous said...

I don't let Avery eat it because then that means I have to share! I totally lick it clean every time too. Why don't they make those jars the size of Mayo jars?

Christie said...

haha, maybe he's wrong! He said it like NUH tella.

Hansen's blog said...

Nutella is what will be served in heaven, and it won't make us gain weight there either. You can't throw it away without licking the sides so clean that the bottle is completely clear--so proud of Hazel for figuring that out at such an early age! You must be doing something right.

Dallas said...

Umm. I have to say, "Nutella's gross." Don't hate me.

sondra german said...

i will thank you and tell you repeated how much i love you for introducing me to nutella. :)
it IS pronounced like new-tella... i checked their website. did you know you can buy nutella MERCHANDISE?!
AND, last, i compared the nutritional information on a jar of nutella to my hubby's favorite peter pan peanut butter... and, drumroll, please... nutella is better for you! but not by much. :/ but whatever, better is better, right?! ;)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

you parker's and your nutella fetish! hey-what's this i hear about you not reading twilight?? sinner!