Monday, November 10, 2008

Loose... Looser...Lost!

You know how you have a brand new jar of (pickles, spaghetti sauce, jelly, jalapenos, whatever else comes in a jar...) and you are twisting and tapping and shaking and banging and panting and straining and screaming but you just CAN'T GET IT OPEN?!?!?! Then so and so saunters into the room and pops it right open without even flinching. Doen't that make you furious? I don't know if this is really the best analogy, but that's kind of how I feel about Owen's tooth. I have been wiggling it for WEEKS hoping to get it out, and then in the extremely rare moment that I am gone for an hour while Nathan is home with the kids, it pops right out while he is brushing Owen's teeth. *sigh*
Oh well. At least I got to play tooth fairy. :(
He's on the phone with Aunt Meredith telling her that the tooth fairy only brought him "one buck!"


8 comments:

Jerry said...

One buck? Your tooth fairy must be related to Obama.

Paige said...

Awww he's so cute! I can't believe he's big enough to be losing teeth already!!! That's funny that both our posts today are about teeth.

Heather Crozier said...

He looks so cute in these pictures with his missing tooth.

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE!! Even with a missing tooth. :) and what's up with Dad's comment? We only got a quarter!!

Paige said...

Buying one for myself, FINALLY. I know my dissapointment over postponing the invisalign will definitely be overshadowed by a car.

And seriously, Dad, I never got more than a dollar!

Unknown said...

He looks so cute with that missing tooth :)

sondra german said...

what a cutie... omg he's already a techie too! he's holding the phone and pulling his lip down all with the same hand! i can't even push the grocery cart and use the phone at the same time!

TheoMama said...

Just wait til the tooth fairy forgets to come collect. It's happened 3 times in our house. I've come up with some really good excuses like he's helping Santa (that was Christmas Eve) and well, you get the idea. I'm sorta dreading when Ethan starts losing teeth.