Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Graduate

I know I am so behind, but better late than never. Owen's school had no graduation ceremony (am I surprised?), but his teacher decided to do a little "ceremony" just for his class. It was very interesting and cute. I was a proud mommy. :)

Receiving the "Starburst" award for his bursts of star quality performances

Getting the 'key' to 1st grade...or the future...or something like that. I wasn't listening very well.

Group photo. Yep- Owen was in the minority in his class. Actually he was in the singularity.


Hip Hip Hooray! It's OVER!


Congratulations, Owen! You made it!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Way to go, Owen!

Anonymous said...

Owenator....CONGRATULATIONS!! So proud of you.

Paige said...

I can't believe he is so big. I can't wait to see him and smother him in kisses!