Sunday, April 6, 2008

Owen and Hazel



This picture just totally captures their personalities! :)

Hazel said to me the other day "Why do you look so beautiful? Why do you look like a man?"

Gotta love that honesty.

Yesterday, Hazel fell asleep in the car and I needed to bring her in and lay her in her bed. This is always a tricky task. I was wondering how I was going to hold her and open the door without waking her up. When I reached our door, it was already cracked for me. I ran in and layed (laid?) Hazel down without incident. When I came out of her room, Owen was standing there with a very proud look on his face and he said "I opened the door for you because I knew you would already have your hands full."

That boy sure knows how to make a Mommy misty-eyed. He got lots of hugs and kisses for that one.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What a sweetie he is! Love the picture, too!

Caroline said...

It is so nice when they get old enough to notice that they can help out, hopefully it lasts...that picture is great btw :)

Jenn aka boysmama said...

oh my...that is SO sweet!! :) Gotta love it when they say those things that totally melt your heart!!

Anonymous said...

Love what Hazel said, and that boy of yours is so dang sweet (when he wants to be of course) :)