Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lots of Laughs...

I have plenty of them. Can't help it with these two characters that I live with. Tonight Owen ran in my room with a deck of cards and said "MOM! Look at all these dollars! I have a million dollars!" So I asked the inevitable question, "What are you going to buy?" and he gave the only reasonable answer...

"I'm going to buy a driving license and my own jeep......and a dinosaur as a pet."

Of course.

Hazel woke up from her nap crying because her nose was stuffy. This is something that she CAN NOT handle (she doesn't know how to blow her nose yet). I was getting a little impatient with her theatrics and said "Hazel- you need to just learn how to blow your nose!" and in a hurt, tearful voice she said "I caaaannn't. I don't have any blowers!"

2 comments:

The Allred Family said...

HAZEL!!!! You are so cute. Can you teach my kids to have a snese of humor!!! You'll grow blowers one day Hzael. I remember Jenn teaching me to blow my nose. It's a hard technique to learn.

Anonymous said...

what a precious girl!! Tell her Avery is still trying to figure out her blowers. :)