Saturday, March 1, 2008

Home again, home again....jiggity jog

Last week I got to fly SOLO to Virginia to visit my best friend Summer. I'm kind of sad to be back! :) She has a new baby, so we didn't get to do too much, but it was still the most relaxing vaca ever. It was so nice to have no responsibility for a week and get to hold her precious little baby.
We did have a very important list of things to do while I was there. We just wanted to do all the things that we used to do together since neither of us really have a friend close by to do these things with anymore.....so we

1. Ate at Cracker Barrel
2. Got pedicures
3. Ate at Cracker Barrel again
4. Went to a movie
5. Shopped
6. Ate out some more
7. Sat around and watched TV

It was great. I missed her the minute she dropped me off at the airport.




8 comments:

ucmama said...

what did she name her new baby? tell her I said congratulations!

Lindsey said...

She named him Elias Paul...Eli. He's adorable, but doesn't really look like Emma and Mason. I'll give her the message.

Anonymous said...

sad. I thought I was your best friend.

Teresa said...

Summer had a baby? Wow! You two wild women look like you had a great time. Yeah for good friends!

Tracy said...

Ok, I'm taking the same trip this Thurs. to S.Carolina to see my SIL. We are no way BFF but I am looking forward to lots of baby time and flying on a plane by myself!

Lindsey said...

Meredith, don't be a dork. We have had this conversation.

Rachel said...

Lindsey, I just read every post on your blog- cause I have free time like that. I must tell you that I laughed hysterically at every post. Not only are your kids incredibly smart, they're hilariously witty. I'm glad you found my blog. I'm linking you b/c I need more of your stories to make me laugh!

Johnson said...

Lindsey, How's it going? Very cute blog. I navigated to your blog via Jen Thomas (Kat's sister) who has Meredith's blog listed and thus I found you. Your kids are so big and so cute. I read a few of your entries and perused a bit. I am new to the whole blog thing and am not very consistent with it. I was not aware that everyone in the world, but me, blogged. I hope you don't mind me catching up with you via your blog. Tell Nathan hi. You can check out what little I have to say at www.johnsonworldnews.blogspot.com .