Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tagged

I loved Nicole's (obligation free) version of being tagged, so I asked Owen to tell me five things about himself. It's amazing to me how such an imaginative, creative boy can go totally blank when I am outright asking him to be creative and imaginative. I guess he can't do it on demand. Here are his responses:

1. I'm cool... and I know that because people call me cool.

2. I like my space shuttle transformer.

3. I have a nice family and friends.

4. I like to go on vacation.
(I'm pretty sure this translates into "I like to skip school")

5. My brain just doesn't work very good.
(he was having a hard time thinking of a 5th thing and got a little frustrated with his brain)

And here is a picture of him that I love. I promise I didn't style his hair that way. The wind was blowing.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah, it was like pulling teeth for L to give me her 5 facts. Cute pic of Owen!

Teresa said...

What a handsome boy he is. I read all of your funnies to Matt, and we both agree that you've got two clever and extremely cute kids.

We're still waiting to find out what happened with the neighbor upstairs...

Paige said...

He is SO CUTE! That hairstyle has gotta go though!